Lockable Poster Cases
This is an ideal option when security is important. The frame is made from anodised aluminium with Mitred corners. Supplied with a single lock up to size: A2, A1 poster cases and above come with 2x locks. Position either portrait or landscape, internally or externally. The hinged door opens to 90 degrees.
This is an ideal option when security is important. The frame is made from anodised aluminium with Mitred corners. Supplied with a single lock up to… read more
- Frontloading poster frame
- Quick and easy poster change
- Mitred corners
- Anodised aluminium frame 52mm wide x 30mm deep
- Key lock (s) - single lock up to A2 size, 2 locks A1 size and above
- Position portrait or landscape
- Hinged door opens to 90 degrees
- Internal or external use
Price Breaks: Qty's 1-5, 6-10, 11-20, 21+
Product Name: Lockable Poster Cases
Frame Width: 52mm
Sizes Available: A4 - 6040
Graphic Application: Posters
Customer Q & A in Lockable Poster Cases
- how much will 10pcs of an A3 Wall Planners 2013 cost?
- We would be able to supply A3 wall planners as a printed poster which can be found here: http://portfolio-display.co.uk/large-format-printing/poster-printing.html
- Hi, are these poster frames suitable for outdoor use?
- These poster snap frames can be used out doors as they have an acrylic front to them but they may not be weatherproof in highly adverse conditions. The best ones are these: http://www.portfolio-display.co.uk/poster-cases/tamper-resistant-cases.html
- I am looking for snap on poster frames to take posters size 61cm x 91cm preferably in black. Do you do this size and if so what would the cost be. I would be looking for 20 plus.
- We can offer a bespoke service for your poster frames made to any size and printed in any RAL colour. We will send a quotation on.
- I am looking to place a poster frame in some retail stores who do not have wall space for attachment. Have looked at your standard snapframe but do not see any installation details. How would you attach this frame indoors?
- We would need to know what they intend to attach them to if they do not have wall space. Could they be hung from the ceiling? The standard snap frames can be hung from a simple nail in the wall. Hope that helps. Call our sales if you are unsure.
- I am looking for flexible A4 size frames to attach on the slight curveture of the inside of a bus, basically where the wall meets the ceiling, so I can slide advertising posters into, any suggestions please
- We don't have this as a stock product, but we can certainly look to see if we have anything suitable that we can develop.