Leading Suppliers of Flagpoles
Portfolio Display are suppliers of flagpoles to companies, events and households all over the UK, Ireland and Europe. Our range of Portable Flagpoles are a great way of promoting your company without the need to secure them permanently. Our large portable event flagpoles can be secured using a variety of base plate options. High quality architectural and aluminium flag poles are in stock, with a durable super gloss white finish. Our fibreglass flagpoles present a great opportunity to showcase a high quality, single-piece flag pole at the most competitive price, supplied with a hinged base plate. Our short flagpoles and wall brackets are an excellent choice for companies who are limited for ground space.
Portfolio Display are suppliers of flagpoles to companies, events and households all over the UK, Ireland and Europe. Our range of Portable Flagpoles are a great way of promoting your company without the need to secure them permanently. Our large portable event flagpoles can be secured using a variety… read more
Displaying 1-5 of 5 (Show All)
Ask a question?
Customer Q & A in Leading Suppliers of Flagpoles
- do you sell a self standing flagpole that has ropes to attach to stakes or concrete weights it is to go in a courtyard hence the weights which we have.
- The only free standing flagpoles we have for hard ground are our event ones, see here. You could possibly. http://portfoliodisplay.silkstream.org/flagpoles/portable-flagpoles/portable-event-flagpole.html
- i want a pole to put a flag up in my garden normal size flag
- This is an ideal home flagpole for use in gardens, still a good quality product made from aluminium. http://www.portfolio-display.co.uk/flagpoles/ground-mounted-flagpoles/budget-flagpoles.html
- Looking for a wooden lightweight flag pole to carry a banner 42x17" in parades. Needs to be 6-7ft.
- Sorry we don't stock that sort of product.
- I require a flagpole to put a Sky dish on, permanant position in field next to caravan. Thank you.
- Sorry we only sell permanent ground mounted flagpoles.
- I am looking for a pair of mini flag poles, the type you fit to a car wing, also flags to fit?
- We don't advertise this product but we can supply it.
- do we need planning permission to put a flagpole on our forecourt?
- Thank you for your enquiry regarding the flagpoles that we offer. Planning permission requirements can vary from council to council around the UK. Your best option is to have a quick phone call to your local planning office to find out if planning permission is required for the products you have expressed an interest in.
- I was wondering if you design tear drop flags as we are looking to have two flags done with a design to match our banner. However, we are unsure how to design it so that the flag looks good. Can you help?
- Yes we have a professional design studio who can organise this. If you place your order online, select the I Require Artwork option from the drop down. We will then send you a design proof for your approval.
- Hello Iam a principal of a nursery school and have flags with tab tops that I want to hang down the way in the foyer in school what flagpole would you recommend . I would like one that can be attached to a wall coming out the way so flag can hang down
- For wall mounting a flag or flagpole we offer a wide range of options. For more details about these please see our flagpole wall brackets page: http://www.portfolio-display.co.uk/flagpoles/wall-mounted-flagpoles/short-wall-mounted-flagpoles.html
- We've just achieved our Green Flag Eco award and want to fly the flag where it can be seen by the community. Our school is surrounded by a fence approx 2m high.What's the best type/size? What would it cost including installation? Thanks
- Our ground mounted aluminium flagpoles will be suited for this. They are easy to install and you can choose the height you require from 4m to 10m. Select from a Ground Sleeve or hinged baseplate.
- Hi am looking for a lightweight folding flagpole so that we can raise 'colours' at our guide meeting. We need something no higher than 2.5 metre which will fold down into our cupboard. It will be ok if there is a separate stand. We also do not have a lot of money! Please can you help at all? Thank you Lynn
- We would recommend a telescopic style of flagpole, that collapses down to a total length of say 1m. We don't stock this type of product, but try a search in Google. We cater for the larger portable and permanent type of flagpoles used at car dealerships and outside company entrances.